$35.00 to register, Montly Charge TBD per month
First Saturday Block of the Month begins on January 8, 2022. We thank you for joining us in making new friends, winning door prizes, enjoying snacks, and making a quilt a little at a time!!
• We meet on the First Saturday of each month for the remainder of the year, with the exception of July. The July meeting will move to June 25th due to Festival of Classes (hope you’ll join us for that too!!).
• In 2022 we will be hosting 2 meeting times to allow for proper physical distancing in the classroom and while shopping in the store.
• As a 2022 Block of the Month member you will receive a 10% discount ALL YEAR LONG on regular priced, in stock merchandise AND on each First Saturday you will save 20% off on your regular, in stock merchandise purchase. (Some exclusions apply)
• Monthly packets will include all fabrics needed to complete the quilt top. You will purchase backing, binding, and batting. The monthly presentation will demonstrate the instructions for making your block(s). You’ll learn a variety of cutting/construction methods, the use of rulers, tools, and piecing/pressing techniques.
• If you attend the presentation, AND show your completed block(s) from the previous month, you will receive $5.00 in Basket Bucks.
• Twice the fun! If you choose to do more than one First Saturday quilt, you will pay $35.00 to register for the first one, and save 50% for your second registration fee.
• Don’t forget to bring your show and tell projects; we love to see them for inspiration (and give free fabric for showing us your projects!)